Sprint paint

In electronic memory systems we have a phrase "refresh your RAM's or you
will lose it". Well, I have lost it. I am getting ready to paint my '58
Giulietta Sprint in preparation for the AROC Convention in Oregon next
July. I cannot remember whether the inside of the trunk was originally
painted black or body color. I believe the engine compartment was body
color but the trunk???
And, does anyone have a paint code for the Borrani wheels?   Or the '58
Sprint red? I seem to recall that the Sprint red was not the same as the
AR304 Spider red?? Amazing what you can forget in 40 years.
Thanks for efforts,
Ed Mackey       Las Cruces,  New Mexico, USA