164 FS

In the interests of paring down the 'collection' I wanna get rid of one
of my cars--the 164. Here are the particulars:

	-Located in the Phila/South Jersey area
	-125K, Black base model, all options though (sunroof, pwr seats etc)
	-Automatic
	-Scratch in the left front, about 4 inches long at the parking light
	-Charcoal cloth int.
	-Runs well and everything works, save the stepper which is a bit dodgy
	-Needs: t-belt and tensioner (included) and a bushing underneath.

Other than those bits its pretty solid and straight. I'm asking $3K,
please cpontact me off list if interested: adoherty@domain.elided

Thanks,

Adam