Alfa return to US, please stop !

Hello U.S. digisters,

I know that it is not polite of me but PLEASE CLOSE THE DISCUSION ABOUT
ALFA'S RETURNING TO THE US !

I think everybody had plenty of time to tell his thoughts about it now.

What is the sense for a company which cannot meet the demand in the current
markets (my mother has to wait 6 months for het new 145) to go to another
country where they have to invest really heavy in a new dealer network and
advertising.

This is just basic logics (or economics if you prefer).

Saluti,

Thom Fransen