alfa direct international

In a message dated 11/8/1999 6:24:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< KDHX@domain.elided >>
hello Tim
you recive the parts??
is your pc okey i will like to send you the photo of same rims in duetto cars
last time you told me the you can`t down load the photo if i don`t re call
wrong ?
i call you in the office the oder day and thay  told me you whore in vacation
in any case im goin i italy saturday and i`m` spoust to make same arrangament
to bring rims for Alfas price very intrest look like Ferrari rims or spoke i
will have a catalog with the photo of what is available when i came back
in any case available in size is 14 x 7 or 15 x 7  and smaller
how whose the top ??? that you liket ???
call me or send me a e mail if it`is okey to send you the photo of cars and
rims
have a nice day
thank you again for your business