Blue Spiders

Terri:

There was a blue green color offered during the 1980's and it often came with
a blue interior which could questionable in the taste department. (I have
seen a couple with this exterior/interior combination and remember one new
when I was in college--1984/85--that was blue-green with tan interior.  I
believe the license plate read "LA CREMA"...)  For what it's worth my car is
also unusual as it is a 1984 Spider Veloce silver, with blue leather
interior, matching boot and blue cloth top.

Chris Finks
Portland, OR
AROO/AROC
1984 Spider Veloce