33 Help

Hi

>>Just a couple of questions for starters:
Do 33's have self-negating indicator returns?<<

Yes, or at least they should have.

>>Has anyone chopped the gear shift lever to move the gear knob closer to=

the floor? ie. how hard is the material to cut and rethread?<<

Some late series 3 cars (1990 onwards) had short shift levers as standard=
,
but
these have a different linkage so probably cannot be retrofitted easily. =
have not
tried to chop a lever down, but I have had to drill one to fix a known
problem on the
late linkage, and the steel was very hard.

>>P.S. Italian lesson needed. Quadrofoglio =3D 4 what???<<

4 leafed clover. So a Quadrofoglio Verde is a green cloverleaf.

All the best

Keith