164 Remote

Robert, when I first got my 164 I had no remote I bought a new one and coded
it but the light did not work. Look to see if the LED is cracked or has a
loose lead. I went to radio shack and bought a pak of
LED's for a couple of buck and replaced the light. Has worked ever since.

Hope this helpes.

Curtiss Norheim
(I believe the LED only completes the circuit)