GAS! All over the place on 164

So I filled up my new 164S for the first time yesterday.  The
pump does not shut off automatically and gas goes flying
everywhere.  Later I noticed the line behind the passenger rear
tire looks a little cracked and its wet.

Was this part of a recall that I saw posted on the 164 FAQ?  If
so, will the dealer still perform recalls 8 years after the fact?
It's probably not a big deal to fix, but I'm worried that other
recalls may not have been performed.  Any advice on this and
fixing the gas problem?

Regards,

Robert Savi
Principal/Architect