Milano Verde for Sale

    I am selling my 1987 Milano Verde.  It is a stock car, except for 15"
Momo 5 spoke wheels.  The car has 99,200 miles on it.  The cams were replaced
at 70,000 miles.  The front interior upholstery has been replaced in the past
year, with factory new upholstery.  This is my daily driver, and even the
sunroof works!  The car has been maintained by a well known Baltimore Alfa
shop.

    I am asking $5,700, and the car is located in the DC/Baltimore area.
Either e-mail me directly, or call 410 442 3663, for further details.   John