Re: alfa-digest V7 #1142

Hey everyone,  I finally have a roadtrip to write about like all the rest of
you seasoned
Alfisti.....San Francisco to Napa to LA to St. Louis in a 67 Duetto.  I met
some wonderful people,  had some mechanical problems and got help from
Charles and Deborah Fife in Phoenix (they own a Alfa shop, Auto
International) as I called them from the desert when they opened one
morning-wonderful people.
I met a really nice young lady in Saucilito who was walking around my car
parked near the pier.  She has a 2600 she's been piecing together for more
than 10 years.  I forgot to get a name-are you a fellow digester?
Who was driving the black spider in the Boston Mountains yesterday midway
between Russleville, Ark and Harrison?  You were going down hill as fast as I
was going uphill and still managed to get in a wave! Great driving to
everyone.
Tim Malaney
St. Louis, Mo.
Duo Duettos