WTB 14" Milano wheels

Hey gang,

I'm way behind on my digests so forgive me if someone has posted something
similar recently, but I need to find a set of 14" wheels for my Milano.  A
fellow digesti has offered the use of her old 14" snow tires, and since I'm
still in a severely negative cash-flow situation I gladly accepted.  Now I
just need a decent set of wheels to mount them on.  Steel or alloy would be
fine, as long as they are straight and hold air reasonably well.

I'm hoping to spend $100 or less, but will entertain all offers.  Please
respond directly since I don't catch many digests these days.

Thanks!

Ian Lomax
M.S.I.A. (MBA) Candidate, Class of 2000
Carnegie Mellon University - GSIA