Winter project anyone?

Anyone interested in a winter project?  I have a '69 1750 spider that looks
great but doesn't run.  It was overheating when parked a couple of years ago
(head gasket maybe?).  I had hopes to do it justice, but illness and lack of
time got in the way.  instead of having it sit in a garage I would rather
someone adopt it.  It comes with practically an entire parts car (minus the
frame) including extra hood, doors, engine, tranny, etc, etc.  It could use
someone to give it a little TLC.  The car is located in central Mass.  How
about $3k or BO.  For more info email me at kmentzer@domain.elided.

Kevin