Car Bra Experience

I bought a car bra for my 1991 Spider in the hopes to
protect the nose from stone chips on a trip from
Chicago to Palm Beach, Florida back in 1994.

Halfway through Tennessee, the car began overheating.
The temperature light flickered on and off
continuously until I took off the bra in Atlanta,
Georgia.  Guess what?  No more high temperatures!  I
can only suspect that the bra was in some way
constricting the car's "respiration."

Now my car can breathe freely, but its front end will
need a repaint sometime soon!  :(

=====
Diane
NE Ohio