Wonder bra

> Am I the only one who does not get bras? You have to
> put up with the car  wearing a diaper so that the next
> owner will get a scratch-free front bumper and hood?
> It would be like wearing a retainer for the duration
> of your entire life.

*****

On bras:

Yes, they were the auto accessory of the 80s (along with dual-blade wipers
and the wink mirror).

BUT, for those of us anal enough to use an x-acto knife to pry the bugs out
of the radiator after, say, 400+ miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles,
they are a godsend.

Chris Robyn
El Cerrito, CA
'91 168 (luxo boat w. bra)