More on Bra's

>>With all the recent discussion about flapping
>>bras...snip...snip

>Am I the only one who does not get bras? You have to
>put up with the car  wearing a diaper so that the next
>owner will get a scratch-free front bumper and hood?
>It would be like wearing a retainer for the duration
>of your entire life.

I think that Bra's are a uniquely American phenomenon.
I tried to fit one on my old 75 Spider and it just flapped around too much
so I took it off.
Then I read an article on amateurs being able to run on the Nurburgring and
that
the P-car owners in Germany display their stone chips like a badge of pride.
Showing that
they really drove their cars, not coddling them.  That was enough for me.
No more
bra's for my cars.

Jerry in Houston

End of alfa-digest V7 #1140