Difference between LSD transaxles

Hm.. All these talks about gear lightening and demand for plat
gearbox.. made me to think...

Whats difference between Verde and Plat transaxle?

I mean I know they have different final drive, and that
all the gear ratios are identical. This tells me that
the gearbox portion should be identical on both, and
the difference being the gears that transfer from gearbox
to differencial...

not knowing much about gearbox mechanically ... heres
the question

Can one buys a set of the gears that goes between gearbox
to differential of the plat gearbox and dump them in the
verde transaxle and make it 4.10:1 ???? is life that simple? :)

Would the transaxle experts pls comment? :)

that means maybe I can convert my verde transaxle to 4.10:1
while getting gears lightened if above holds the truth... :) :)

Jess