Re: 164 Gas Smell

Tonight I decided to remove both high pressure fuel lines
on fuel injector pipes.  After removed, I was shocked to
discover that both lines are cracked !  I have replaced
them about one year ago, I got replacement parts from normal
auto store.  I had noticed they are not as strong as original
ones, so I was a bit concerned at that time.  But I didn't
expect them to last just over a year !

I hope this fix the problem.  But I am looking for better
fuel injection lines.  Anyone know a better source ?

Karl