F1 Tie breaker

The tie breaker in F1 is number of wins. If number of wins is equal then I
believe they go to number of seconds, and so on. Mika and Eddie  were tied
for wins etc before the start  at Suzuka, so Michael Schu had to tag Mika
off the track or beat him to allow Eddie to win. Schuie was reputedly PO'd
at Eddie suggesting that he might not be the absolute best driver in the
world and maybe forcing him to crash at Silverstone (??!!#*?!) and
therefore did not give his all at Suzuka. certainly, Schuie butchered his
start, but then he really screwed it up last year too (stalled on the grid
and had to start from the back! Handing the championship to Hakkinen on a
platter so to speak). Schuie is a brilliant driver but his paranoia and
outrageous accusations against other drivers are nauseating, sportsman he
ain't. BTW, Schumacher tagged Damon Hill at Australia one year and just
happened to win the championship. He also tagged Villeneuve in the year
Villeneuve won, our Jaques just kept his foot in it and Schuie spun off!

As for poor old Greg Moore, we all mourn the death of a future great. I
sincerely wish and hope that American racers stop this foolish dicing with
concrete walls. When Senna died after a steering failure caused him to
crash into a previously un hit concrete wall at Imola, all hell broke loose
and F1 instituted major safety revisions to cars and tracks. Michael
Schumacher is alive today because when he hit the wall at Silverstone due
to a presumed brake problem, his car and the gravel traps and tire walls
did their job. Wake up America, dying while racing is NOT brave, it's
stupid. It's not the drivers it's the CART Team and Track owners who do
nothing year after year as drivers keep hitting these naked concrete walls
with inadequate protection.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada