74 Spider Question

What a week !!! Spent the weekend driving around the bay and watching the 17
year old Jesse Martin complete his circumnavigation of the globe. And then
yesterday with the Melbourne cup the roads were empty as the whole of
Melbourne came to a standstill.

	Anyway all this time I was having great fun in my converted US 74 Spider.
The only problem is my temperature gauge. Whenever the car is idling it
reads a correct temperature. As soon as I apply the accelerator under load
(ie in gear) the gauge deflects to the left most position. If you have any
ideas /suggestions then please email me directly

TIA

Simon

Simon Phillips  (simonp@domain.elided)

Redflex Communications Systems Pty Ltd