Re: 164 Bra

I'll have to agree with a previous digester, who mentioned that the Bra must
be properly secured. I bought mine from Caribou Imports, I think, a couple
years ago, but I'm not sure if it's factory or after market; however, it
does fit nice and snug, and if the straps that run through the grill are
properly fastened the there should be no flapping. Good luck, Vasco.