F1 and Eddie I, CART and Greg

I tuned in late and may have missed a plausible explanation.  I was under the
impression that Eddie led Mika by 4 points going into this race.  No if
Ferrari had held Michael back and Eddie had finished second, wouldn't there
have been a tie???   What is the tie-breaker?  Or was Ferrari making a
statement for Eddie going to Stewart (Ford) next year?
And I personally mourn for our "almost" native son Greg Moore.  I had such
great hope for this very talented young man from Vancouver after watching him
perform (and never finish) at his "home" track each Labor Day weekend.  He
will be missed.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider "VELOCE"