102 series???

Hi group.  I'm a newbie to the list and am looking for some info on an
interesting car I saw at someones yard.  There was no one home to ask
what it was.

It was in very bad shape but here goes:

the plate said 102.xxxx, could not read the rest.  It looked to be on a
6cyl platform and was a spyder/convertible; larger than a Giulia, maybe
a 2600?  The trunk lid had only three letters; ARS or ASR (?)  The front
was very much like a Maserati; a verticle, body color separation between
two squarish grill openings with no bars of any kind.  Along the rockers
were false gills just behind the front wheels.  No engine, and no other
ID marks.  Very nice car at one time.
Any ideas????  It a mystery to me and I thought I knew alot of cars.

My son and I are longing for the perfect GTV or Sprint GT or Junior.
Thanks for your help!
Dave