Cromodora 5 stars

David Nolen writes...

"Does anybody want to sell a set of the late 5 star spider wheels?  I
want
to dress up my '79 Alfetta GTV."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

David, I'm sure you'll be swamped with the following info: The Alfetta
takes 98mm center-to-center wheel rims, while the Spider takes (ahh,
err) either 104 or 105mm rims.

The Spider 5 stars are still 'relatively' available, while the Alfetta
98mm's aren't. As much as I dearly love Alfetta GT's, unless yours is
quite special, the rims could possibly be worth more than the rest of
the car.

Biba
Irwindale CA
http://www.AlfaCyberSite.com