Exhaust

Due to an unforseen misshap, I needed to replace both the middle and rear
muffler on my 1979 spider.  I went with the stock middle and Stebro rear.  I
am pleased with the results.  The Stebro adds a nice sound without being too
loud and, I understand, that the middle muffler is relatively free-flowing
(someone know what it really looks like inside?)  Oh yes, that annouying
hiss so common to late 1970's Alfas is gone.

Regards

Kim

No financial interest, but I do know Andy, one of the partners at Stebro

Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6