Re: Spider Wooden Steering Wheel

To Alfabill's post....

>For legal reason, i would advise against removing any air\bag equipped
>wheels from Spiders. It impairs the safety features of the car and you
>may have an issue if you try to sell the car with the system bypassed or
>tampered and inoperable.

the 1992 1.6 Spiders never came equiped with an airbag (at least the one I
have does not have an airbag).  I have fitted at awesome matching
ITALVOLANTE wheel & gearknob, and am in the process of having the entire
interior done in cream leather.

Will post on Web once done!

Sean Wainer

End of alfa-digest V7 #1128