Fitting Jamex seats into a GTV6

Hello,

    I've been lurking on the list for awhile but have a question to ask.  I
have two (well three, if you count my smashed up rendition of a gtv6) gtv6's,
and we have recently boughten 2 Jamex seats for my silver one.  The company
said you can use recaro seat mounts, i believe, for the seats because they
don't make any for an Alfa.  Well, does anyone know where I can get some,
maybe even relatively close to where I live (Indiana)?  Thanks in advance. :)
And pics of my crazy paint job, viper yellow, and my silver car should be up
at http://members.aol.com/chr1sm/alfapic.htm today around noon Indiana time.

Chris Miller
Indianapolis, IN
1982 GTV6, *viper yellow*  both waiting to be used if they had seats in them.
1982 GTV6, *silver*