License plate restoration / Milano speakers

Greetings Alfisti !

Does anyone know a place that restores old license plates ? The one guy =
that advertises in Hemmings has a phone number that doesn't work.

Also has anyone put speakers in the front doors of a Milano that are =
larger than the 4 x 6 ones in the stock location ?  I'm hoping to go =
with a two way component system with 6" woofers and tweeters in the =
stock location.  I hate how the stock location fires directly into the =
seat cushion.

Thanks,

Dan

68 Euro Duetto - engine out next weekend ( only took 3 years ! )
87 Milano - takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Dawn and Dan Walker
Make money surfing the web!  Join now at =
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=3DCHQ961 and please use our =
membership ID (CHQ961) when asked if you were referred by someone.=20