RE:

> Brian Shorey wrote "...and for those who might be constructing a garage,
you
> can lay down a layer of plastic moisture barrier before you pour the
concrete
> floor."
>
> If you are building a garage, then even better is to build a pit in the
floor,
> so you can work standing UP beneath the car!

without providing some method of ventilating the pit, that's against
building codes where i live.  in fact i'm pretty sure that pits in general
are no longer legal.  i solved that problem by installing a lift.

besides, i still want to protect the undersides of the cars i'm storing that
are not in my work area - not sure how a pit helps there.

bs

End of alfa-digest V7 #1124