Bay Area F1 fans

pls. excuse low alfa conte*nt..
All this talk about finding bars in DC and NYC that
will cover F1's Suzuka race got me interested in
seeing it in the Bay Area. Who knows a bar or is
planning a late party at their Speedvision-equipped
house?
My satellite provider, Dish Network is still in
contract negotiations with Speedvision. I will switch
on the bastards.
Is the race at midnight on Sunday, the 31st of
October, Pacific Time? Might make it better for a bar.
There is one in San Mateo....I will call.

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA
http://www.usethat.com/cars.htm

74 Spider (cowering in the garage with the first rain)
82 GTV6 (multimeter ok, grounds and fuse box ok,
regulator is next)
95 164 LS (freshly buffed, waxed and polished =3.5
hrs)
still for sale