Re: starter motor ? motors in general - AD 1104

    Hi !

I was experiencing the same problem on my FIAT. No chance to get engine
cranked when warm.

My starter was probably too dirty inside plus some insulation damaged. I
cleaned
it a bit and it helped a lot but did not last long.

I  think you should have your starter inspected.

BTW, I have been driving my car without starter for about a month. Our
house
is at the hill and there is small slope at the university,  too :-)

    Juro

Juraj Lanyi    e-mail: jlanyi@domain.elided
- --
1982 Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1400tc