Hardtop Seal

I have an 87 Spider hardtop in need of the seal that fits between the hard
top and the rear deck surface.  In my quest for this elusive beast, I have
determined that there are actually 2 seals at this location.  The first is a
small 'bead' seal that runs along the bottom, at the edge of the top.  This
one I have in tact.  The other is a larger seal and this one is completely
missing, having been replaced by the PO with foam pipe insulation.  This
works, but..........

I checked with the usual parts places like IAP and Centerline.  Next, went
to AlfaBill and Spruell.  No longer available according to these sources.
AlfaBill thought he may be able to get something close if I could come up
with a cross-section.

Who out there in Alfa-land has this seal or a part of one so I can get a
replacement?

Brad
87 Spider Quad