AR 365

Hi everyone!

Bill Bain wrote
>The '83 Spider, at least, was available in AR 365, "Celeste Metallique".
>It's a light blue metallic with a greenish tint, sort of like a pale aqua
>metallic.  I think the standard interior color was blue for that exterior
>color.  I think the color was available for '84 as well, but I don't know
>about '82.  I believe that Alfa also had a light blue metallic that was
>matched with a tan interior, if the brochure I have for '83 is accurate.  I
>have seen this color in the Series 2 Spiders but I don't know if it was
>original.

Yes, the color was available in '84 with a navy blue interior. (That's my
car's lovely color scheme)
I don't believe it was a standard color for '82.

JonnO from TorontO

PS. Anyone have any experience with CarCoon products? I've seen them
advertised in Sports Car Market etc, and logged on to their website
(www.carcoon.com). Looks like a great way to keep the car dry in the garage
during winter storage. Thoughts?