1971 GTV -- FOUND!!

This is a true story.  I recently posted a note about a stolen GTV.  For
several months I've been hoping that law enforcement officials or my
insurance company would trace the car hauler who stole my car(s).  At the
same time, I've been calling around to people who knew the guy, each time
asking for names of other folks who might have seen him.  I built up quite a
list of contacts.  Last weekend I was back in the DC area for a wedding but
went a day early to chase down my thief.  Found some folks who knew places
where this guy sometimes stashes cars and -- HELLO! -- there was Luigi the
1971 GTV.  Busted windshield, some new scrapes and such, a fractured wood
steering wheel, but there he sat.  Called the police to tow it away since I
wasn't in town for long and because my insurance takes over at this point.

To all the listers who expressed good wishes:  Thanks.

Tonight, the 1986 Alfa that was stolen at the same time, but recovered
earlier, arrives in Olympia.  Luigi won't be far behind.  Now if it would
just stop raining...

Marc B.