Foreign Cars Italia, part 2

Hmm, yes, it seems these things have been going on for a while now, as I
have sporadically relayed to the Digest. One piece of info for you out
there, FCI has recently finished adding on to their service dept. One thing
they forgot to add was their service manager Bob Robinson, the man I dealt
with for over four years, and whom I would call my friend. Bob left FCI on
what was described to me to be sketchy terms a little while ago. He was a
wonderful, knowledgable guy who loved the company until they took on more
work than they could handle, not the least of which is the contract for
servicing the Speedvision/Ferrari Team. At any rate, this and othe rthings
overburdened him, and ordinary customer service was suffering immensely (ask
me how I know...), so he left. I'm sure there are other details. So I would
have to join Stephen in bashing FCI, even if they are my closest
geographical option to get my 164 serviced. I haven't been there in over a
year now, so that should speak for itself. I know that since he's gone now,
I'm the only one who will receive criticism for this, but hey, we should all
know when a shop is acting rediculously. At last, someone else knows what I
know!
Cheers.
Mark