Idle Problem Solved

Thank you everyone who replied to my idle problem on my 88 Spider.  The
winner to the question was.......... Fred Di Matteo with the proper
answer.

The problem turned out to be the O Ring under the idle control valve on
the intake manifold.  The O-Ring had become hard and brittle with age
and had collapsed in the middle, thus effectively sealing off the idle
circuit.  Thus, a new o-ring and I was sort of back on the road.

New Problem,  now that the idle is solved, I need to solve my other
problem, that is the car lurches and bucks when I let the clutch out
from idle.  In order to not have it do this, I need to rev the engine
and feather the clutch.  I replaced the clutch recently so I don't think
that this is the problem.  Could it be a sticky AFM flap?

Kelly M.
88 Spider