re: Brains for sale on the digest (Alfa content=0)

In AD v7n1111, Fred wrote:

<>

Ummm ... Fred ... ummm, that's waaaaay too open a straight line to be using
here on THIS digest. <snicker>

I wonder if you might want to be a little more careful about your choice of
words lest some terrible and heartless person begins tossing about responses
the likes of -

"Ain't no brains on THIS digest!" or

"There are precious few brains represented here already, what makes you think
there would be any *extra* that could possibly be for sale?" or the opposite

"Well, we've got so many brains on THIS digest, we just give 'em away! Just
take a look at that last thread and you'll see what I mean."

What say, anyone care to further speculate on what a terrible and heartless
person might toss about concerning brains on the AD? <snicker, snicker> Not
that anyone on the AD would EVER stoop so low as to actually respond with one
of these, would we? <snicker, snicker>

Gotta go to bed, it's waaay too late here ...

Tom
'63 Spider (in resto)
'77 Alfetta GT (daily driver and almost legal!)
Seattle (opposite corner of the L48 from Fred, even though he didn't say ...)