Re:Servicing in NYC

I can't really vouch for the prices, but I can certainly recommend the work
of my mechanic of the past 15 years - Colgen Motors on the Newark/Belleville
line.  Angelo and sons run a shop and do marvelous mechanical AND body work.
They specialize in and love Alfas to death, and always look over everything
while servicing.

They can be reached by public transportation, and work Saturdays.  Number
973-481-1143.

I, too, live in downtown NYC and wouldn't change for anything.  My husband
and I have also brought them other cars which they have also maintained very
well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mac