'74 Spider Parts

I guess owning Alfas is about a never ending search for parts....

My '74 spider, which has been on the road for two weeks after a six year
hiatus, has developed a nasty low speed vibration.  I put it up on jack
stands tonight and the differential was making some large "I'm missing some
teeth" noises.

Does anyone have a good (meaning quiet with no gear gnashing or whining)
differential for sale?

Hmm....with this event, none of the Alfas are running....

David Nolen

'74 Spider (gnashing it's teeth)
'91 164L (undergoing open heart surgery)
'79 Alfetta GTV (runs but needs assembly)
'68 Porsche 911
'69 Porsche 911