Matching Spiders?

> Yours is an '86 veloce as well?  Maybe they're sisters.  What's your color
>  scheme?  Do you have a soft or hard rear spoiler?  Plastic connector pins
in
> the
>  upper rear corners of the door panels?
>
>  Hal.

Could be sisters. Mine has enough mind of its own to be female. Color is
white, though a bit too white for me. PO repainted it in a shade that is a
bit lighter that the original Bianco. Matching touch up paint is impossible
to find. The closest is white truck and van paint from Duplicolor. Sigh.

Interior is black with tan seats. Can't for the life of me figure why Alfa
did that. Will need to recover the seats in a year or so. May do the seats in
gray leather for a more attractive look. Not original but easier on the eyes.

Soft spoiler and I believe it has plastic connector pins in the door panels
(inside). The panels have been off enough that the fabric is beginning to
crack around to top screw holes. I am trying to come up with a durable and
attractive way to mask that without the expense of new panels or paying
someone to do a repair.

Getting to be the time of year when we can enjoy top-down driving in FL. Ah
yes, bugs in the hair once again. Love it!

Bob Rice
Tampa