The Youth of Today

I decided to put my Yokohama Intermediate tires on my
current set of star alloy wheels and sometime soon buy
a nice set of Panasports for the Hoosier tires.

I asked the next-door tire shop if they could do the
tire switch for me as I own no tools for such an
endeavor, and I drove the Spider race car over to
their shop this afternoon.

The fresh-faced youngster (17/18-years-old) behind the
counter asked what kind of car it was.  I quickly
blurted out its make and model.  The young man asked,
"A what?  How do you spell that?"

This fellow had never, ever heard of an "Alfa Romeo."

*sigh* Oh, boy.

Positive side: He has now!

=====
Diane