[no subject]

yes Bill, I would be interested.

Jerry in Houston

He answered:
Date:   10/19/99 1:14:21 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   bill.bergman@domain.elided (Bill Bergman)
To: GLewis4457@domain.elided

Hi, Okay, this is a new '83 GTV-6 owners manual (a bit discolored from
age) no grease prints, in great condition for the total price of $16.00.
Incuding postage. I know that's a good deal. I think postage will be a
buck of that. Let me know, cuz I got a good response, but read yours
first. One was a collector of manuals.

I prefer that you send me a check for $16.00 and I will pick it up from
the shop and get it off to you right away.

I responded: