Lock (or latch mechanism) for Alfetta GTV 2000

I'm looking for a lock (or latch mechanism) for my 1979 Alfetta GTV
2000.  By "lock" or "latch mechanism", I mean the device with a
crab-like craw that protrudes from the rear-facing side of a door.
This device grabs a post on the body when a door is closed.  This is a
European-spec car.  In North America, it's called Alfetta GT or
something else.  I'd like to know if this device is interchangeable
between a European-spec model and a North-American-spec model.

Thanks.

Chisheng Huang
LA, CA, USA