RE: bulbs

Thanks to everybody who responded to my requests for bulb numbers.  I would
like to especially thank those people who actually gave me a bulb NUMBER
rather than suggesting I take a bulb, look it up, etc.  I don't know what
I've done to earn some bad karma, but how about this:

1) The owner's manual doesn't list the bulb numbers.

2) The Sylvania guides at Pap Boys, Auto Zoned, Wal-Mart, et al do not list
any Alfas pre-1991.  Nor do their computer parts look up thingies.

3) The bulbs in my GTV-6 are apparently of European manufacture, with a
cryptic code.  By some twisted stroke of fate, the impressions of the
wattages was rubbed down... on BOTH bulbs.  Unreadable.

4) By using some tracing paper I got the wattages off one of the bulbs and
hot-footed back to Pap Boyz.  Again fate reared up: a large number of
Sylvania bulbs were in the packages... BACKWARDS!  I couldn't read the
wattages.

Many, many thanks to Russ Neely and Robert Abatecola for supplying me
numbers.  Robert's bulb was not available down here, but the trusty 1157
suggested by Russ worked perfectly.  And thanks to Alfa Bill for his sense
of humor... at least I'm laughing instead of cursing <g>.  Thanks again,
guys!

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 164k miles (and getting old)
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 63k miles
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 132k miles (new Blaupunkt stereo AND brake lights!)