Re: Original Owner's manuals & bank checks

Afraid so. Alfa Romeo (now Fiat) is extremely protective of their logo.
If the cross and serpent are in any way associated with an Alfa Romeo
automobile, then they can and will sue if they find out. Of course,
other Milanese manufacturing firms can use the same cross and serpent,
but their logos don't say "Alfa Romeo" on them. I don't think Alfa
can sue you for putting a picture of your car, or even your favorite
Alfa model on a check, but the logo is another matter.