re: Condensation in headlamps

hi jason, ewe said:
>Does anyone know of a good way to remove the water condensation on the
>inside of my Milano headlights.  It's a little problem that can't be
>improving the light output any.
the only way i was able to rectify this on my milano was to carefully pull the
lens off of the reflector, clean all the old glue, and re-glue them back
together.  ('course, ya dry all the condensation prior to re-assembly).  i
suggest using a 25-year home-window-type weatherproof caulk, or something called
"goop", a good weatherproof silicone-type glue awailable at most hardware
stores.

good luck,

doug s.