1969 GTV For Sale

I am selling my GTV that I have owned for 18 years.  It is heavily modified,
2000 with Sperry stage 4, 11mm cams, Webers, Headers, LSD, Ward and Deane,
very clean with burgundy exterior and black interior.  Work and family have
made me realize that it needs a home where it will be driven more often.  The
car is very clean and could not be reproduced for twice the price which is
$10,500.  I have pictures and a detailed description if interested.
Dave De Rosier