Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 10/18/1999 11:27:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:34:00 -0400
 From: Dana Loomis <dloomis@domain.elided>
 Subject: Superpro bushings in 105 trailing arms

 Has anyone installed Superpro polyurethane bushings in the rear trailing
 arms of a 105/115 Alfa?  I'm wondering whether the Superpro pieces fit
 inside the steel sleeves from the stock bushings--or do the sleeves need te
 be removed?  I have the Superpro bits and will install them anyway, just
 trying to figure out how much time I should set aside for the job.

 Dana Loomis