Re: Verde stalling - Fuel problem

> I'll suggest everyone avoid ARCO - I'm very sure I have water in my gas
>  thanks to a few fillups at ARCO.  Water comes out of the exhaust on
startup -

>  and it's DRY here in California right now.
Every car I ever owned had some amount of moisture (water) come out of the
exhaust at start up. The water is a natural by-product of combustion. The
main reason drivers are urged to drive at least 20 minutes is so that the
exhaust system can get hot enough to boil out all the water that accumulates
(otherwise the dreaded muffler eater goes to work).

I don't have much info on anti-water additives. Sorry.

Bob Rice
Tampa
86 Spider