Light bulbs? RTFM

It's probably the old standard 1157...

But if I were you, and I have been known to be in this situation not only =
with light bulbs, but wiper blades and refils, oil, fuel, and tranny =
filters, pcv valves...

I just use the look up catalogs for Fram, Sylvania, Philips, Trico, etc. =
that the auto supply stores leave dangling from the shelves.

In fact, the ones that I like are the little devices that seem like a =
calculator on steriods or maybe a PDA on vallium. They allow you to punch =
in year, make and model and they tell you what you need on a little LCD =
matrix display.

So my official answer is (just making sure that the AR police doesn't chop =
my keyboard up if 1157 is wrong, and that's Anal Retentive, not Alfa =
Romeo)...

Look it up when you go buy one!

danp