From: Tom Hudson [mailto:thudson@domain.elided]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 2:56 PM
To: estorhok@domain.elided
Subject: 1978 ALFA Spyder For Sale

Eric,

Thanks much for you advice and time on the phone Saturday.  Here is the
information regarding my vehicle.  I have owned it for 11 years.

1978 ALFA Spyder, PPG ALFA Romeo 501 RED, Roll Bar, Headers, Panasport
wheels, Dual Webber Conversion, Big Valve Head, Body Resotred (new rockers,
wheel arches, tire well), New Stay-Fast Top, New Dash Cap, New Ignition, can
be seen at http://www.trailalfa.com <http://www.trailalfa.com>  $8,000.00 or
best offer, must seel in 30 days.  Tom Hudson, Flint Michigan (810) 621-4058
or THUDSON@domain.elided.

Thanks in advance, hope you are having a GREAT day.